Freelance Jobs

Amazing Worldwide Friends

dating, chatting, dating singles, impress women, date men, dating nice girls, dating tips, dating information, dating, flirting, chat, online dating, dating and relationships, dating clubs, How to Attract Women, Meet Single Woman, Find Single Girls, Dating Women Friends, Meet Friends Online,


 
May Our Friendship last forever;
May I shell upon your sea.
May we go through life together;
May there always be a 'we'.
May I be your endless sky;
May you breathe my gentle air.
May you never wonder why
Each time you look for me, I'm there.
May we be for each a smile
Like the warm, life-giving sun;
Yet when we're in pain, awhile,
May our suffering be one.
May we share our special days,
The happiness of one for two;
And if we must go separate ways,
Let my love remain with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbox Advertising