If you want to submit your record claim to the editors of the Guinness World Records book, contact them from their web site www.guinnessworldrecords.com. They will send you the relevant rules and forms. It can take from 3 weeks to 4 months until you get a reply!
There are following some rules for Longest Kiss World Record
1. The kiss must be nonstop, unbroken and the lips must be touching at all times.
2. If the lips contact will be lost then the couple will immediately be disqualified.
3. Age of the Contestants must follow the rules and regulations of respective country where the event is being held.
4. The couple must not be slept for a single moment during the attempt.
5. The contestants must stand throughout the attempt and cannot be relaxed together by any things, such as pillows, cushions or people.
6. The contestants cannot take any rest breaks during the attempt.
7. Contestants cannot use Adult nappies/diapers.
8. Couples have to stay at the venue during their attempt
Following are some Couples who had broken the Challenging record for the Longest Kiss
Mark and Roberta Griswold
Time: 29:00 hrs
Dror Orpaz and Carmit Tsubara
Duration: 30:45 hrs
Rich Langley and Louisa Almedovar
Duration: 30:59 hrs
Andrea Sarti and Anna Chen
Duration: 31:18:33 hrs
James Belshaw and Sophia Severin
Duration: 31:30:30 hrs
Country: Great Britain
Nikola Matovic and Kristina Reinhart
Duration: 32:07:14 hrs
Matty Daley and Bobby Canciello
Duration: 33:00:00 hrs
Akekachai and Raksana Tiranarat
Time: 46:24:09 hrs